Artwork for the Aspiration teachings

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@alexlitrisoglio)

Question from Jill:

Who constructed the visuals, the black and white beautiful graphic on this page: https://madhyamaka.com/2024-03-16-aspiration-review/

I can't find the other graphics for this series yet would LOVE a copy of these... did a person, a computer commanded by a person, or, was artificial intelligence asked to construct these very cool black and white graphics of spellbinding worthiness..
2 Replies
Admin
Topic starter
(@alexlitrisoglio)

Hi Jill, I made them in collaboration with GPT4, so yes an AI and a person working together, although I would say it was a creative collaboration rather than anyone being "commanded by" anyone else. If you've had the opportunity to work with AIs like GPT4 or Claude, you'll appreciate that the experience is much more akin to having a great dialogue with a smart, creative and playful friend than giving instructions to a subservient automaton. 

I’m glad you like them. If you go to the program outline page, you can click on the thumbnails for full-size images that you can download. If you'd like something higher quality that you can print for framing, please contact me.

(@carolyin)

I had the same wonder early. This is amazing! Glad to see technology serves our purpose so well 👍 Thanks a lot Alex for the efforts and time put in!

Share: